Annual: $30 Individual | $50 Family
We need your membership.
It helps you.
We are now seeking grants to build out the rest of the range, including the 300-yard rifle range. You can help us by becoming a club member. Grantors often look at membership numbers in deciding where to send their money. The larger the club, the larger the grant. We also need to demonstrate to Game and Fish that the residents welcome their massive investment in this project. Join NOW and be a part of the most exciting advance in the shooting sports on the mountain in decades!
Or look at it this way—do you want a longer distance range that is measured to the tenth of an inch and would be tremendously helpful in your load development, truing your zero and practice reading the wind? Join and help us develop the resources needed to build the 300-yard range.
Do you want a moving target array so you can practice for elk, deer or antelope season in case you have to take that running shot? Join the club and help us develop the resources needed to finance a moving target system.
What’s in it for you?
- A sense of participation in a project that has been welcomed by Navajo County, the City of Show Low, the Town of Pinetop/Lakeside, the Show Low Unified School District, the Arizona Game and Fish Department and the National Forest Service as well as various area shooting organizations.
- Membership in an organization dedicated to the advancement of many types of firearm sports. The Second Knoll Target Range promotes shooting competitions, firearms training and general public shooting.
- 75% reduction in range fees.
- Eligible to buy firearms and ammunition via the WMSA’s affiliation with the Civilian Marksmanship Program.
- The satisfaction of knowing that you were a key part to this very worthwhile project.
Thanks—construction is an ongoing process!
Yes, I want to join!
Initial membership fees are prorated as indicated on the membership application. Thereafter, RENEWALS are $50 for family membership and $30 for an individual membership. Family membership consists of spouses or domestic partners and dependent CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18 living in the same household.