Second Knoll Benchrest Club
Two Divisions (Winter/10AM, Summer/9AM)
Rimfire: Shoots every 2nd Friday
Centerfire: Shoots every 4th Friday
Any rimfire cartridge accepted, any scope power, targets at 50 yds. Match consists of the following:
- 25 shots into 25 bullseyes (one shot per bullseye)
- Unlimited sighters in a 20-minute time limit.
- Total possible score: 250 points.
Any caliber centerfire rifle accepted, any scope power, targets at 100 yds. Match consists of the following:
- Centerfire shoots 5 targets and one sighter. (five shots per bullseye)
- Time limit of 20 minutes.
- Total possible score: 250 points and best 5 shot group.
Both Rimfire and Centerfire Matches:
- There will be two courses of fire for both rimfire and centerfire in a match. There will be a 15-minute rest period between the two courses of fire to let rifles cool down.
- Rimfire is best score ties and decided by Total Xs.
- Centerfire is best score and best 5 shot group. (Can win by score or group but not both)
All shots are from Benches with two-piece (front and rear) rests. Rests can’t be attached to the bench. Firearm can’t be attached to the rest.
For more informationn contact John Easterbrook at (928) 536-4773.